Every child is born with his or her own unique personality, gifts and qualities – and yet we do not receive a “Manual” with each child. We recognize that some parents may benefit from additional support when navigating the waters of their child’s development in the early years.
(1) Interpreters for translation of information into a family’s home language,
(2) A current Early Childhood Directory which provides Resources & Programs specific to our Fraser Valley community
(3) How to locate and obtain appropriate Health Services
(4) Local & State Advocacy Organizations for physical, mental and behavioral needs
(5) Recreation Opportunities for Young Children, and Family Fun